About this item
- Factory sealed, precision ground, one piece bearing assembly
- High-flow design for long-lasting, efficient cooling
- Designed for Original Equipment (OE) fit and performance
- Precision-ground shaft and hub accept OE fan clutches perfectly
- Unique no-sealant required gasket makes installation fast, easy and leak-free
From the manufacturer
For more than 70 years, GMB has been a global bearing manufacturer. GMB bearings are at the core of every part made.
- Water Pumps
- Fan Clutches
- Wheel Bearings
- Universal Joints
- Fuel Pumps
- Timing Kits
GMB Water Pump
Quality Performance and Maximum Durability
GMB has decades of manufacturing and engineering experience within the Water Pump category, serving OE car makers including Hyundai, Kia, GM, and Chrysler. All Water Pumps are manufactured in GMB’s factories in Japan, Korea, Thailand, and China utilizing strict OEM specifications.
Genuine GMB bearings ensure product quality and safety.
Maximize the Life of Your GMB Water Pump
When replacing your GMB Water Pump also check the conditions of the:
– Timing Belt and/or Fan Belt.
– Belt Tensioner and Idler Pulleys.
– Fan Clutch.
– Cooling Fan.
If any of these are damaged or need replacement, they can result in premature water pump failure and/or loss of cooling performance.
|Item Weight||1.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 4.5 x 5.2 inches|
|Country of Origin||Thailand|
|Item model number||170-2101|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||170-2101|
|OEM Part Number||1610029155, 1610029156, 1610029195, 1610029426|
There are no reviews yet.